Simple. Safe. Sacred.
Thank you for considering Wincog as part of your stewardship. Giving is the Heart of God. He gave us the greatest example of all when He gave us Jesus His Son. You and I are never more like God than when we give.
Your generous and faithful giving changes lives. Jim Elliott said, “He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose.”
Join us in giving up that we might gain!
Text to Give! Just text the word WINCOG to 833-371-5130 and follow the link!
Here are some frequently asked questions
Is my giving secure?
Absolutely. We only use the most secure companies for your protection.
Is my giving tax deductible?
All of your tax deductible documents may be found in your MyWincog account. If mailing a check to Winchester Church of God it must be postmarked by December 31, 2021 to be included on your 2021 giving statement for tax purposes.
Can I donate stock?
- Notify your broker to initiate a stock gift to Wincog.
- If you plan to give securities to Wincog, please contact us at email@example.com
We will coordinate the process and complete necessary paperwork with your broker to make the transfer process go smoothly. And we will work directly with you to make sure your gift is used as designated per your wishes.
Can I designate my funds?
Yes, for multiple designations, complete the memo section for online giving.
Can I set up automatic recurring gifts?
Yes! You can set up automatic recurring gifts by clicking on the Give Now button at the top of this page. You can set up the contributions to be taken out as often as you like.
What about estate planning?
Your church is a great place to make a lasting difference. If interested, here’s a starting point for you.
- Seek advice of your financial planner or legal council to create a last will and testament, or a trust. Wincog does not offer legal advice or trust administrative services.
- Please let us know if you have included Wincog in your estate plan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you decided to include a gift to Wincog in your estate plan, our legal name is Winchester Church of God, our mailing address is 2080 N. Frederick Pike, Winchester, Virginia 22603, and our tax ID # is 54-1088120.
Your gift will be used as you request – either designated for a specific purpose or one that is undesignated to support a variety of needs for Wincog.